Top Reasons to Purchase these Medical Device Scientific Affairs Reports
Benchmark resources for 11 vital subfunctions of scientific affairs: Launching new medical devices requires a skill set specific to scientific affairs groups. To maximize impact during new product launches, effective medical device companies align their scientific affairs teams’ structures and resources under a dedicated organization. Device companies seeking to grow their scientific affairs budgets and staffing will benefit from these reports’ insights on product support throughout the brand’s lifecycle — from early-stage development to more than five years post-launch. Use the data in these studies to right-size medical affairs subfunctions’ resources and evaluate the pros and cons of scientific affairs teams’ structures.
Establish and track scientific affairs performance metrics: Measuring the scientific affairs team’s value is a common challenge for life science companies. Medical Device Scientific Affairs: Combining Strategy with Technologydetails how top companies use multiple performance metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) to demonstrate the value of scientific affairs teams and their subfunctions. Use these reports to determine what performance measures are most appropriate for your scientific affairs teams and how to implement them to have maximum impact.
Develop and resource dedicated scientific affairs teams with high-level visibility within the organization: Learn how medical device companies elevate the strategic value of scientific affairs teams. These studies evaluate the benefits of hiring a chief medical officer (CMO), as well as how they disseminate global resources to markets of different size. Through these practices — and others — scientific affairs teams position themselves to demonstrate greater strategic impact to the organization. These reports are a valuable tool for any scientific affairs group that wants to elevate its visibility within the larger organization.
You may also like CEIConnect: The Lifesciences Industry’s On-Demand Research Resource
|Publication Date||April 2016|
|Charts / Graphics||200 +|
Key Questions That These Studies Answer About Medical Device Scientific Affairs
- How do device companies approach the medical affairs function?
- How can companies resource medical affairs to ensure adequate product support from early-stage development through five years post-market?
- What factors and benchmarks do teams consider to right-size their MSL teams?
- How can companies communicate MSL value? What metrics can they use to measure MSL performance?
- What are the benefits of outsourcing medical publications? How does outsourcing med pubs impact time and costs?
- What structures would help medical information call centers better handle incoming inquiries?
- What proven methods and structural changes help companies to identify key opinion leaders for a wide range of activities?
- What are the advantages of centralized and decentralized teams to support promotional speaker programs?
- How can outsourcing speaker programs help to mitigate the cost of these events?
- What strategies can companies use to continually and reliably disseminate regulatory information companywide?
- How can companies establish and maintain cross-functional communication to ensure compliance?
- How often and in what ways should compliance training occur to be effective across different stakeholder groups?