Top Reasons to Read this Pharmaceutical Business Development Report
Build a Top-Notch Pharmaceutical Business Development and Licensing Team: Explore models of pharmaceutical business development and licensing team structure that bolster communication and streamline reporting relationships. Use detailed benchmarks to discover when other pharma and biotech companies pursue deals — and ensure your pharmaceutical business development team has ample spending and staffing resources.
Maximize Deal Position: Follow strategic recommendations to guarantee a thorough process and a well-negotiated deal. Evaluate prospective partners and see how they’ll evaluate you as you identify red flags and avoid weak deals. See who should be involved in the deal-making process and when — and learn to expertly handle the tough questions that inevitably arise.
Master Post-Deal Management: Examine real-company practices for managing partnerships, with or without a formal alliance management team. Get the right personnel involved at the right points — and build institutional memory that will protect the partnership through personnel turnover and team changes.
Key Questions this Report Answers about Pharmaceutical Business Development
- What level of funding are other groups using?
- How big are other business development and licensing teams?
- How are business development and licensing groups structured?
- What kind of resources do small companies need?
- What does the business development and licensing process look like?
- What are the key factors that companies consider when making deals?
- What do business development and licensing teams look for in new opportunities and who is involved?
- What are the costs for managing a pharmaceutical business development and licensing team?
|Publication Date||June 2011|
|Charts / Graphics||50 +|